Mind2Tests - Release notes
Version 1.2 Beta (11th may 2011):
- Fixed an issue occuring after install/uninstall of plugins.
- Issue #5 - HIGH - Convert links to requirement dependencies
- Issue #23 - MEDIUM - Open sample directory in a native explorer
- Issue #27 - HIGH - Allow to use prefixes on either item ids or item titles
- Issue #30 - MEDIUM - Auto install plugins as mind-mapping or testing tool
- The layout of the item editor has been reorganized.
Version 1.1.1 Beta (23rd march 2011):
YOU MUST ALSO DOWNLOAD AND REINSTALL MANUALLY YOUR CURRENT PLUGINS. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED FOR A NEW VERSION AVAILABLITY NEXT TIME (see enhancements).
- Issue #2 - HIGH - Default labels in the test structure.
- Issue #12 - MEDIUM - Add inner drag&drop of item for ListMappers.
- Issue #18 - HIGH - Ask for which sheet to convert when the map file has more than 1 sheet.
- Issue #26 - HIGH - Multiple plugin install lead to multiple stacked notification.
- Issue #3 - HIGH - Edit the test steps in 1 single form
- Issue #21 - MEDIUM - Use a droplist to select property configuration instead of tabs
- Issue #22 - HIGH - Notify the user for plugin update availability
- The user is now notified when a plugin is missing in the configuration.
Version 1.0.0 Beta (28th feb. 2011):
- Nested specifications and test suites can be managed, so multiple levels of requirement specifications and test suites can be defined in your mind-maps.
- Nested items must be manually identified in the map by a cloud / boundary.
- A plug-in system has been implemented. The application is now able to use external tool-specific libraries to manage different tools (mind mapping or test management).
- The libraries can be installed by a single drag and drop to the application.
- The steps and the associated expected results are now presented in a Datagrid. They can be edited by a double click.
- You can set notes (feature in the supported tools) in some nodes of your mind-map to describe them. This will be used for:
- Requirement Specifications
- Tests Suites
- You will have now to define the configuration of your converters in order to set some specific values.
- You can use icons for priorities or requirement types in your mind-map and configure the corresponding values to return by the convertion process.
- Define the way you work: you can define the structure of your test cases (node order / test properties).
Version 0.3 (05th feb. 2010):
- The user interface is totally revamped.
- You can convert requirements
- You can choose your prefered target test management tool
- The mind map can be built with one more node level to define requirements, test cases description or steps…
- Check the online help for more details.
- Added an "Edit" feature: you can edit your test suites + test cases and add last minute changes or format content (bold text, bullet…)